Monday, November 17, 2008

My First Game of Assassins

I've been so paranoid and stressed all day. No, it's not the amount of work I have and it's also not the squirrels that have a tendency of getting way too close as you pass by them. 

I've been looking over my shoulder as I walk because we're playing a dorm wide game of assassins. Basically it works like this: Each player is assigned a target. To assassinate that target, you have to grab both of their butt cheeks. If you fail to assassinate your target within three days, the death squad (a group of RAs) comes to get you. There are safe spaces: bathrooms, the dining hall, your dorm room. But what's the fun of staying in all day? 

I got my first target out today. Grabbing his butt wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Someone upstairs said that she met her boyfriend through a game of assassins...

Anyway. If I get "killed" I can try again during the school-wide game in the spring. Or, if this proves to be too nerve wracking, I can always opt out.

Wish me luck! 

No comments: